Bachelor of Business BBS (Hons) is a full-time, four year, Honours degree programme. At the beginning of Year 3, students choose a stream (specialism) from five options:
- Economics & Finance
- Human Resource Management
During Year 3 of the programme, students must undertake a work placement for a minimum period of 15 weeks right up to 8 months. These placements will commence in January 2024.
Work Placement Process:
1. The recruitment process begins in September 2023.
2. As the employer, you supply a job specification to the Work Placement office.
3. Student CVs are forwarded to you by us and you choose those you wish to interview.
4. We arrange and co-ordinate the interviews starting in October.
5. Interviews may take place at SETU (Waterford), at your employer premises, or via Zoom.
6. You then make the offer(s) of placement(s) via the Work Placement office.
7. From January onwards students are available to start their work placement.
8. Students must accept the first job they are offered.
If you wish to become involved in our work placement programme, please do one of the following:
Click on the link below to complete the Employer Response Form.
(Completion of this form is without any obligation or commitment on your part).
Contact one of the work placement team directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org