We have a vacancy at Store-All Logistics for a Warehouse Operatives. Store-All is one of Irelands largest supply chain management companies. The company currently manages in excess of 850,000 sq ft of warehousing across several sites. The company offers tailored logistics solutions to manage our clients supply chain requirements.
A Day in the Life of our Warehouse Operative
As a Store-All Warehouse Operative you are expected to carry out your duties and responsibilities to the best of your ability. We are currently looking for candidates who can integrate into a team environment and receive reasonable instruction from Store-All Supervisors/Team Leads.
As Store-All Warehouse Operative, you are required to set a good example to all personnel, whilst also communicating the importance of meeting customer, as well as statutory and regulatory requirements.
Reporting into the Warehouse Team Leader/Supervisor, the role involves working closely with, other warehouse operatives, suppliers, drivers and transport providers.
To be a successful Warehouse Operative, you will need to be a team player with a flexible approach to work use machinery, ensure quality and health & safety standards are adhere to and that the warehouse is being operated efficiently. You will need to represent the Company’s core values and to follow our approach to “Listen, Solve and Deliver” in solving our client’s logistics problems.
People are the heart of our business, and we want to invest in our staff and their future development. Apply today for a challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic, fast paced environment and take the next step in your career.
- Be aware of Health & Safety compliance
- Operating Forklifts / Reach Trucks / Magaziners / Pallet Trucks / Floor Washers.
- Loading / unloading goods.
- Locating / picking stocks / Cycle counting.
- Handballing / repalletising loads, as applicable.
- Housekeeping/Clean as you go.
- Performing weekly Forklift Inspections Including the weekly upkeep of machinery.
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Counter Balance, Reach Truck, Ride-on Pallet Truck, VNA Certificate if applicable.
- GDP training completed
- Must be aware of Health & Safety compliance.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have good IT knowledge, with excellent data input skills and attention to detail.