We are TOTEM, the meaningful branding agency.
We specialize in transforming brands, creating success stories.
We work exclusively with dynamic and driven organizations, empowering them to achieve their ambitions.
And we are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join on a fixed term nine month contract to join and enhance our team and enhance our team. The Business Development and Account Manager will lead the integrated commercial activity for TOTEM, through securing and developing new business, and expanding market share and revenue.
Who Are You?
- You are a Business Development and Account Manager who has a minimum of 5 years’ experience with onboarding new customers and working closely with clients to support their needs. Agency experience is desirable but not essential.
- You are a brilliant communicator and presenter, are at ease when engaging with clients and key stakeholders.
- You’re a people person who enjoys communicating and interacting with new people and building on existing customer relationships.
- You have a proven track record across all stages of business development – from pipeline development through to onboarding.
- A team player you thrive on collaboration.
- Research, identify and develop new business opportunities as part of a strategic sales pipeline.
- Create and maintain pipeline with a range of short, medium and long term opportunities across the suite of TOTEM service offerings.
- Increase the sales, profits and market share by penetrating the market place by means of social selling, follow ups and effective client calls.
- Manage inbound enquiries.
- Write and present client proposals – in person and/or via Microsoft Teams.
- Compile Weekly Sales Reports and present to management.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity with a view to maintaining competitiveness and feedback information to the senior management team.
- Attend key networking events.
- Minimum degree level, preferably in Marketing, alternatively Communications or Business.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience.
- Proven track record of success in B2B channel sales.
- Exceptional sales track record and experience of implementing campaign activity to a targeted customer base.
- Organised and self-motivated with excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Desire to grow professionally.
- Be a team player.
If you would like to join our team and create more success stories at TOTEM, then please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.