As one of the leading IT service, Cloud Computing, IT Security and Telecoms providers for over 24 years, Radius Technologies is trusted by progressive SMEs nationally to deliver exceptional service. Radius provides client-centric support from our offices in Dublin, Cork, and Waterford.
Our team is talented, dynamic and customer-focused, supported by an inclusive and fast-paced company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to enjoy working on some of the most challenging projects across a multitude of industries.
Send your CV in confidence to email@example.com
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Maintain records of goods ordered/received.
- Ensure timely fulfilment of orders.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications in conjunction with the technical team.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Experience as a purchasing manager or in a similar position.
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience and seniority.