We are seeking a highly motivated individual who shares the same values as us and is passionate about climate action and is driven to help achieve the Climate Action Plan 2030 across homes and communities in the Southeast Region. We are excited to expand our team for a dynamic, enthusiastic and proactive Events and Marketing Coordinator who will primarily be responsible for organising and coordinating key events to increase energy awareness and support the marketing team to implement work programmes. This role is a great opportunity to be at the heart of empowering energy users across the Southeast region.
- Deadline for application: 24th Jan 2023
- Job Title: Events and Marketing Coordinator
- Working Hours: Part-time 5 days a week (20 hr) standard contract. Sick Pay scheme in place.
- Salary: €15-20,000.00 depending on experience | Plus Work Phone and Laptop | Business Expenses | Company pension with employer Contribution.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Our head office is located in Kilkenny
- Contract Type: 2-year Fixed Contract with 2-year extension option subject to performance.
- Reporting to: Marketing Manager
How To Apply?
Please complete and return the Application Form at https://southeastenergy.ie/careers/ to Bill Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Events and Marketing Coordinator” telling us more about yourself, your experience/ambitions. Please also indicate your earliest available starting date.