Location: IE - Waterford, Ireland - All, IE
Company: Bausch & Lomb
Bausch + Lomb, a leading global eye health business of Bausch Health Companies Inc., is solely focused on making people see better to live better. The company has a 40-year track record of growth and diversification in Waterford – Ireland’s oldest city.
From Waterford, Bausch + Lomb supplies eye health products to people across the world.
The company’s success in Waterford has been built on a great team who between them have thousands of years of experience of delivering the highest quality every time. As the facility has grown, new opportunities have been created for skilled people to join the team and take their careers to the next level in a global company with deep local roots in Waterford.
- Management of the facilities electrical PEMAC system confirming to standards.
- Ensuring uptime of facilities equipment by utilizing systems tools of RCM and PEMAC techniques.
- Provide electrical engineering support to the Facilities Engineering Group and work on assigned projects involving, equipment/services installations and validations.
- Plan and direct the technician’s workload and deployment to align with ongoing business priorities: balance the operational requirements of the various units with the resources available to ensure prioritization of work and achievement of key metrics.
- Senior technical expert on the plant’s electrical distribution systems and controls.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory and statutory requirements
- Manage and control all aspects of facilities services, so that all facilities equipment is maintained to a high degree of efficiency.
- Provide all processes with a standard of service to meet required volume & yields (average monthly/annualized targeted uptime minimum 99.94%).
- Supervise and motivate facilities electrical technicians, to ensure equipment preventative maintenance together with agreed project work is completed within specified timelines and to ensure company policies / procedures are maintained.
- Ensure that all safety and plant emergency systems are properly maintained and ready for operation.
- Ensure facility systems are robust to ensure acceptable compliance to national, international and regulatory standards.
- Operate facilities services efficiently and effectively, so that budgeted & non-budgeted cost reductions can be achieved
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Building Services or in an equivalent engineering discipline is desirable.
- 5+ years’ experience in Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of H.V.A.C., Purified Water, Compressed Air, Steam,
Electrical Distribution and general building services
- Must be familiar with the regulatory and statutory requirements of
the FDA, ISO and HSA.
Decisive, good communicator, self-motivated, have record of achievement and be a good team member.
Bausch & Lomb is committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with equal employment opportunity laws in effect wherever it operates.
APPLY HERE TODAY