Analytical Scientist X 2
Who we are
We touch the lives of over 200 million patients every day, and billions every year. After all, everyone needs healthcare or medication at some point.
We're Teva, a global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare to patients around the world.
Due to an expansion in the business, we are now looking to add two Additional Analytical Researchers II / ScientistS to our team.
Are you looking for a fast paced position in a growing pharmaceutical R&D organisation? We are currently seeking to fill two scientist position in the Extractables and Leachables (E&L) group at our Teva Waterford Facility. We are searching for talented and motivated individuals that would enjoy working in a team oriented, entrepreneurial environment. If you’re dedicated, energetic and detail-oriented, this could be the perfect role for you!
A Day in the Life of our Analytical Scientist...
- Lead in designing and executing Extractable and Leachable (E&L) studies, incorporating LC/UV/MS or GC/FID/MS analytical technology.
- Lead in the development and validation of analytical methods incorporating Mass Spectrometry detection (LC/UV/MS or GC/FID/MS).
- Support the characterisation of polymer materials used in medical devices and packaging, including inhalation and injectable drug products, for both small molecules and biopharmaceuticals.
- Assist in the interpretation of Mass Spectrometry (MS) data as part of compound identification studies.
- Instigate and drive scientific and technical investigations developing multidisciplinary approaches to solve wide ranging and complex problems.
- Compilation and review of detailed technical documents.
- Work within cross-functional teams to remediate technical issues in R&D and Commercial business units.
- Deliver high levels of customer service (both internal & external)
Who we are looking for.....
- Educated to BSc degree level in a Science Discipline with proven industry experience preferably in respiratory product development.
Do you have…
- Experience in extractables & leachables for pharmaceuticals and/or medical devices (would be advantageous.)
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to effectively function in a fast-paced, dynamic technical environment.
- Experience of working to current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) or Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and implementing policies and procedures in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Knowledge of global regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Good planning and organising skills & adaptable to changing priorities.
- Experience with Empower/ MassHunter/ Unifi/ MassLynx softwares (would be advantageous.)
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
At Teva, we pride ourselves on being a company where we can all thrive, and where everyone feels comfortable being their true self.
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of everything we do. By valuing difference, we can be a better employer for our colleagues, and provide a better service for our customers and patients. That’s why we’re constantly looking for ways in which we can learn from each other, embrace what makes us unique and contribute to a fairer society free from discrimination and prejudice
APPLY HERE TODAY