As one of the leading IT service, Cloud Computing, IT Security and Telecoms providers for over 24 years, Radius Technologies is trusted by progressive SMEs nationally to deliver exceptional service. Radius provides client-centric support from our offices in Dublin, Cork, and Waterford.
Our team is talented, dynamic and customer-focused, supported by an inclusive and fast-paced company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to enjoy working on some of the most challenging projects across a multitude of industries.
Send your CV in confidence to email@example.com
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients,
- Log, track and resolve issues in line with SLAs
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience resolving a wide range of technical issues relating to Office PCs and server operating systems, Office 365 email, Printers, Network Software, Backup devices, internet connections etc.)
- Diagnose and resolve Network related technical problems with clients' Broadband connections and end-user networking environments
- Experience working and troubleshooting in a Hyper-V, Group Policy & DNS
- AV solutions – Malware, encryption software installation and troubleshooting, particularly Eset
- Backup Solutions – experience particularly with Ahsay, Unitrends, Veeam
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and present a positive and professional manner at all times
- Remain at the forefront of emerging technologies and industry best practices.
- Third-level Technical qualification preferred, or alternative,
- Microsoft MCP, CISCO CCNA, or CompTIA A+ Networking qualification
- Min of 2 years IT support experience in a similar role
- Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- A strong customer-focused communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidates must also be proactive, self-motivated and capable of working without close supervision in a busy team-based environment.