Konnektable Technologies Ltd. is looking for a talented mid-level B2B Sales Account Manager with 2-5 years of experience and own network to join the Pre-sales and International Business Development team of Konnektable Technologies Ltd. in Ireland.
The role is responsible for evangelizing our solutions and software development services in the enterprise market segment, leading sales activities and consulting clients on best practices and strategic plans.
– Positions company’s software solutions and services to own and existing clientele
– Effectively profiles target accounts and builds relationships with business decision-makers at targeted clients
– Communicates with cross-functional groups and builds strategic relationships with client teams
– Works with the International Business Development team
– Prepares and delivers technical presentations to prospective companies in collaboration with the technical departments of the company
– Manages proof of concepts or pilots from definition to completion
– Responds to requests for information/quotes/proposals
– Ensures client satisfaction and broadening of offerings
– Establishes a professional network of IT decision-makers, influencers, and industry pundits
– Keeps abreast of IT-related trends capturing best practices and advice
– Provides market feedback and customer requirements to operations and services teams in order to enrich their offerings
– Handles and manages key accounts and provides solutions to customers in a timely manner
– Provides reports on the status of accounts and transactions
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.