8 hour shifts, falling between 12pm and 11pm Monday to Friday. Some campaigns may require weekend availability.
We connect patients, providers, and caregivers to the right care, at the right time, in the right place, resulting in exceptional experiences and outcomes for patients and providers
Our vision is to be the partner of choice for healthcare organizations in the delivery of patient access solutions
The Specific behaviors and skills we care about most are Integrity, innovation, Collaboration, Empathy and Excellence.
RelateCare is rapidly expanding and we are looking for Patient Scheduling Representatives to start in our headquarters in Waterford / Tralee / Remotely.
We specialise in connecting patients, providers and caregivers ensuring that patients can access the right care at the right time and in the right place. We are a multidisciplinary team of nurses, contact management specialists and technologists who work with leading hospital and health organisations.
- Receiving inbound calls from patients looking to schedule physician appointments
- Connecting patients, providers and caregivers to the right care, at the right time, in the right place, resulting in an exceptional experience and outcome for patients and providers.
- Verifying and reviewing patient insurance coverage and benefit eligibility
- Resolving patient requests efficiently
- Accurately entering patient data into multiple systems
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Empathy and the ability to soothe anxious callers
- Previous customer service experience (face to face or contact centre)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent English and the ability to relay information to callers in an easily understood manner
- Ability to multitask
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new systems
- Adaptability to changes in processes and procedures
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org