Clannad care is HSE approved, home and hospital care provider based in Waterford City. Family-owned and run, we provide services throughout Ireland. We are actively seeking skilled and caring nurses and midwives to join our dynamic team.
Position: Agency Nurse/Midwife
Location: Waterford, Tipperary, Wexford, Kilkenny, Cork, Limerick, Dublin
Type: Flexible hours – full time/part time
What we offer:
· Competitive pay rates
· Varied assignments in diverse healthcare settings
· Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your schedule.
Nursing: 1 year (Essential)
Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (Essential)
- NMBI Registration
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
- A fluent level of English both written and oral is essential.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Valid Patient Manual Handling Certificate
- Valid CPR/BLS Certificate
- Valid Children’s First Certificate
- Valid Infection prevention and Control Certificate
- Valid MAPA/CPI certificate
- Valid Fire Safety Certificate
- Valid Safeguarding of vulnerable adult’s certificate
- Valid Dignity at work certificate
- Valid Cyber Security certificate
- Valid Hand Hygiene certificate
- Valid Open Disclosure certificate
- Valid Fundamentals of GDPR certificate
- Valid Mental Health Act Training certificate
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Relevant clinical experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to various health settings.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
To apply: email email@example.com