Job Category: Project Administrator
Type: Full Time, Permanent Role
Salary: Competitive Rates
Location: Waterford (Office Based Role)
Carron + Walsh is expanding its Project Management Team for existing and upcoming projects and is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Project Administrator in our Waterford office. The Candidate will assist our Project Management Team in their typical daily duties which may include:-
- Assisting our Project Management Team with Document Control, Grants and Funding Applications, Procurement, and Contract Administration.
- Collate information from various project stakeholders including Clients, Developers, Design Team, Contractors, Funders etc. and file in the appropriate project folders.
- Provide assistance with project reports, plans and presentations.
- Prepare meeting agendas and minutes in collaboration with the Project Manager.
- Working as part of the Project Management Team in the delivery of various projects at various stages (design, planning, construction, commissioning, and handover).
- Assist our Project Management Team with the preparation of bids.
- Be on hand to support our Project Managers with day-to-day tasks.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Visio is desirable but not essential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must have excellent written English and report writing skills.
- Must have proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must have the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to learn and adapt to changing technology.
- Must exercise confidentiality and discretion.
- Tendering and Contract Administration experience desirable but not essential.
An attractive package is available for the right candidate.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your Curriculum Vitae in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org