South East Energy Agency’s (SEEA) Strategy to 2030 shows the massive task of upscaling delivery of works across public, private, domestic & community sectors across the southeast region, and we are therefore looking to recruit an experienced candidate to help with the delivery of Energy Policy initiatives. SEEA is a non-profit, independent energy agency working primarily with clients in Carlow, Kilkenny, Waterford, and Wexford region.
Our key focus is to increase awareness and promote behaviour change to accelerate ‘energy transition’ for the South East Region of Ireland. We have a broad remit across the energy sector and work on a wide range of local, national and EU projects which require multi‐disciplinary teams and skills. SEEA provides a range of energy services to its clients including developing and delivering EU projects, Sustainable Energy Management, Energy Auditing, Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Development, project management & delivery, Grant administration, Energy Master Planning and more.
- Dynamic working environment that offers great experience to further your career
- Support for you to achieve your career goals and personal development / Audited Certified CPD
- Working with our highly skilled multi‐disciplined dedicated team
- Laptop, work phone ongoing training and development for staff
- Pension Scheme Employer Contribution. Subject to T&C’s
- -Job Title: Sustainable Energy Policy Lead
- -Working Hours: Full time – Mon to Friday. 37.5hr/ week standard contract | Sick Pay scheme and Pension Scheme in place. Part time is a potential option if requested.
- -Salary: €42-48k | Plus Work Phone and Laptop | Business Expenses | Company pension with employer contribution | Sick Pay scheme and Engineers Ireland CPD certification in place.
- -Start Date: ASAP
- -Location: Kilkenny & Waterford city, working from home, at agreed times will be considered. Travel to sites within the region and beyond, will be required. The role will also involve reimbursable travel to other European countries, potentially 2 to 3 occasions per year, to attend project meetings and conferences and as required. Working from home, at agreed times will be considered
- -Contract Type: 2-year Fixed contract with 2-year extension option subject to performance
- -Reporting to: EU Project Manager & Senior Engineer
- -Application deadline: Monday 9th October 2023 at 4pm
How To Apply?
To apply, please complete the Application Form available below and return to Bill Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Sustainable Energy Policy Lead” telling us more about yourself, your experience/ambitions.