Suir Engineering - Graduate Programme - 2024
Location: On site / Ireland
Job type: Permanent / Full-Time
Sector and subsector: Engineering | General
Salary: Competitive Salary
Suir Engineering are currently taking applications for our 2024 Graduate Programme. We will be hiring Graduates for projects in Ireland and Europe.
Below are the Graduate positions that we will be hiring for:
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors
- EHS Advisors
Who are we
Here in Suir Engineering we are a leading international provider of innovative Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering Solutions. Our core sectors are Energy, Power and Renewables, Pharma, Food & Beverage, and Data Centres. We provide best in class contracting solutions with in-house, flexible resources capable of delivering a personable and consistent service to our customers. Over the past 40 years we have delivered projects for Irish and multinational clients across the globe. We are currently expanding significantly, and are delivering large scale projects across Ireland, the U.K, Germany, Denmark and Sweden.
We recognise that continued business success depends on our commitment to and development of our people. We are determined to create a diverse and equal workforce and to ensure our company appeals to the best and brightest people. We wish for all employees to realise their full potential and have the opportunity to grow and develop during their career with Suir. We are also working continuously to promote a culture of positive wellbeing through our wellbeing programmes and supports to employees and their families through our Employee Assistance Programme and the Lighthouse Club.
Our Graduate Programme:
Suir Engineering are committed to hiring a number of Graduates every year, we strive to hire the best people as we believe these Graduates are key to the future of our business. We invest in the training and development of our team and provide the support and experience you need to fulfil your potential.
Our graduate programme takes 18 months to complete starting in the September of each year. In order to support your integration into our company, you will be assigned a mentor, given training and exposure to different functions of the business. You will also be part of the project team, working on site. The courses are delivered by external and internal subject-matter experts in a dedicated learning environment.
In addition to on the job experience we also provide some specialised programmes for our Graduate Trainees
- Induction week
- Soft Skills Modules – communications / presentation skills
- Business Modules – learn how different parts of our business work
- Business Project
Is this Graduate Program for me?
- Candidates must have Level 7/8 or relevant bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Adaptable and solutions driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Flexible to travel
In return from Suir Engineering:
- Salary starting from €40,000 per year
- 23 days annual leave
- Company Pension contributions, Life and Disability cover
- Private Health Insurance contribution
- Educational Assistance, CPD, Chartership supports and upskilling opportunities
- Opportunities for international assignments to work on one of our European projects in Sweden, Denmark, or Germany.
Our way of working is called the Suir Way, designed to help us on a journey of continuous improvement.
- Our people are empowered to make changes to ensure a quality install through effective ways of working.
- Our people have a voice and feel empowered.
- We have an in-built culture of innovation, learning and continuous improvement.
- Value is delivered every step of the journey. Our efficient processes deliver value.
- We have a standard, consistent and fully integrated health, safety, environment, and quality system within the business.
Suir Engineering are an equal opportunities employer, we value our greatest asset …. our People.