CONTRACT TYPE - Full time
JOB ID - R2714229
LOCATION - Waterford, Ireland
Reliability Engineer Intern (January, 2024 to August, 2024)
- Hybrid position
For more than 20 years, our Waterford team has continued to grow and diversify to serve patients around the world. Today, a team of almost 800 work together at a state-of-the-art biopharmaceutical and medical device campus. Recognised through multiple local and national awards, Sanofi Waterford offers flexible working and access to a world of opportunities to grow your career at one location. As well as attractive benefits, the team enjoy access to an onsite gym and medical centre that underpin a strong commitment to health and wellbeing.
About the job
As a Reliability Engineer Intern with Sanofi you will provide Technical support to the Production Department on reliability improvement elements, as directed by the site’s Reliability Excellence Program, including the management of the production Predictive Maintenance system, building of Bill of Materials (BOMs) for Critical Fill Finish Equipment, progressing the build of critical spare parts, facilitating Failure Modes, Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA) Events within Fill Finish, and generating/providing key data for Equipment Performance Reviews on Critical production Equipment.
- Responsible for the safe accomplishment of activities whilst following all statutory, environmental, regulatory (cGMP), corporate and departmental policies and procedures
- Represent the Production Team on the Site's Reliability Excellence Program Core Team
- Responsibility of production equipment Predictive Maintenace system
- Responsible for progressing the build of Bill of Materials (BOMs) on Critical Equipment within production
- Support the facilitation and follow up requirements of the Equipment Performance Review (EPRs) on Critical Equipment within production
- Responsible for progressing associated build work to ensure critical spare parts that have been identified are progressed to the point of order with on-site vendor
- Work in conjunction with the Production Equipment Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Reliability Excellence Team in the preparation, support during and close out of Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) Events
- Manage all the equipment material gathered for each event, including; Preventive/Corrective Maintenance details, equipment performance info, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Drawings, Vendor info, Spares info etc.
- Work closely with the FMECA Team to ensure that all outputs from the events are processed in a timely manner
- Responsible for meeting predefined targets with respect to preparing documentation/data, participating in and following up on production related events for the Site's Rx Program
- Support the site’s Unplanned Downtime Governance process by collecting, transcribing and providing key data to stakeholders and work with the Production/ Team
- Leadership activities including selection, development, coaching and day to day management
- Required to comply with Sanofi Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
- Currently studying a relevant degree and available to work for the full length of the Internship
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ready for continuous learning and improvement
- Open personality and professional communication style
- Strong analytical / Problem solving skills
- Good Team Player
- Good organizational skills
- Highly motivated
- Resourceful and innovative
- Value diversity and integrity
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
APPLY HERE TODAY