At Teva, we are constantly working to improve people’s health and to provide affordable healthcare.
We are a global pharmaceutical company who research, develop and manufacture affordable medicines that improve and enhance patients’ lives.
In our work, everyday matters – we apply passion and commitment to improve health. Working for Teva, you can be assured that you will contribute to the health of people all around the world.
With around 650 people on site, Teva’s Waterford site is one of the largest employers in the South East of Ireland. Our business is powered by amazing people with high levels of technical capability and expertise. We are working at the cutting edge of science, pushing forward advances in research
Working at Teva
Due to our consistently evolving business, driven by our research, we are always interested in hearing from talented individuals who wish to join us on our journey.
Interested in joining us on our journey? Please apply so that we can keep you in mind for any future vacancies that we have coming down the line!
Some positions that we expect to recruit for:
- Maintenance technicians
- Quality including lab roles
- Regulatory roles
- R&D product development roles
We would also recommend that you go to our webpage and sign up for our job alerts - https://careers.teva
Some things that are great about working for Teva?
- An environment where you get to make a difference everyday
- Pride that your actions help people all over the world benefit from affordable medicines
- Excellent training and career development
- Joining a company that actively promotes internal progression and prides itself on the longevity of its staff in Waterford
- A culture where we embrace diversity & inclusion and constantly look for ways to learn and help each other
- A company that is actively working on becoming greener and more sustainable every day
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
At Teva, we pride ourselves on being a company where we can all thrive, and where everyone feels comfortable being their true self.
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of everything we do. By valuing difference, we can be a better employer for our colleagues, and provide a better service for our customers and patients. That’s why we’re constantly looking for ways in which we can learn from each other, embrace what makes us unique and contribute to a fairer society free from discrimination and prejudice.
Apply here today: https://careers.teva/job/Waterford-Expression-of-interest-Irel-x91/942363100/