Store-All is one of Ireland’s largest supply chain management companies. The company currently manages in excess of 850,000 sq ft of warehousing across 16 locations across 8 sites in the South-East and has its HQ near Belview Port. The company offers custom and integrated (Transport & Storage) supply chain solutions for some of the world’s leading Food & Pharma multinationals. The company also provides Document & Self-Storage services. Further sites are being developed to support the business expansion.
Reason for Vacancy
The company has been recently bought out by two managers who have ambitious plans to develop the business. There is currently a requirement for a Lead Instructor who will report to a Client Operations Manager.
A Day in the Life of our Lead instructor
- Ensuring you carry out your duties and responsibilities to the best of your ability.
- Integrate into a team environment and receive reasonable instruction from Store-All Supervisors/Managers.
- Set a good example to all personnel, whilst also communicating the importance of meeting customer, as well as statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to Store-All policies and SOP’s at all times.
- Follow Store-All Health & Safety policies, and inform superiors of any safety issues identified/observed.
- Expected to adhere to all Store-All SOP’s, Health & Safety policies, and inform superiors of any safety issues identified/observed.
- Deliver internal training to personal when required.
- Overseeing and Supervising the Training of forklifts / reach trucks / magaziners (VNA’s) / pallet trucks / floor washers.
- Responsible for creating training schedules and assigning jobs and training to other instructors
- Create and maintain refresher training plans 12 months in the future.
- Ensure training is complete as per SOP’s.
- Responsible for providing feedback for internal & external training course.
- Adhering to KPIs & keeping PM boards up to date.
- Unlocking/locking of Store-All premises, as required.
- Warehouse operative duties & responsibilities if and when required
- Comply with GDP, GMP and Quality requirements, as per Store-All SOPs and policies.
- Ensure that ISO9001, ISO 4500, GDP standards and customer requirements are met at all times and up to date systems and forms are being used.
Health & Safety
- Be aware of Health & Safety compliance. High visibility vest, safety shoes and company ID badge to be worn at all times. Smoking is strictly prohibited in our warehouses, offices & canteens.
- Ensure that any Health & Safety issues are escalated to management / Supervisor.
- Total confidentiality must be maintained in all areas in relation to Store-All client information. No discussion with any client, supplier or third party in relation to another client or supplier content or information is allowed.
- Housekeeping/clean as you go.
- Health & Safety awareness.
- Adhere to safety requirements, as outlined in our procedures, Safety Statement and by law.
- Building security & alarms
- Conduct 1:1 periodic appraisal with direct staff i.e. Instructors.
- Reporting issues (raising Investigation Reports).
- Arranging workload, staff and overtime if required.
- Maintain training data base
- Issuing certificate of competencies for M.H.E training
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes, and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the company.
- Performing weekly Forklift Inspections and perform weekly upkeep of machinery i.e. topping-up batteries with water, etc.
- Inspecting transport units and raising issues with Supervisor.
- Must have instructor certificate in training: Counter Balance, Reach Truck, VNA, PPT
- Manual Handling Certificate, Instructor level
- Must have minimum 3 years’ proven Instructor experience
- Train the Trainer’ Certificate desirable.
- Must have excellent written & Verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent organisational, planning and problem solving skills
- Must have Intermediate IT knowledge with excellent data input skills with attention to detail
- Must have the ability to work within a shift pattern when required
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence
- Proficient in GDP
- Competitive Salary & Benefits package
- Discretionary performance bonus.
- Travel expenses.
- Training and career progressions opportunities available.
- Employee Assistance Program.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Yearly bonus
- Instructor/Trainer: 3 years (required)
- RTITB Trainer Qualification (required)
- Drivers Licence (required)
- Train The Trainer Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 17/09/2023
Reference ID: Lead Instructor (Trainer)
Please apply with an up-to-date CV through this link: https://ie.indeed.com/job/lead-instructor-trainer-ca3c95d808c8c677