As one of the leading IT service, Cloud Computing, IT Security and Telecoms providers for over 24 years, Radius Technologies is trusted by progressive SMEs nationally to deliver exceptional service. Radius provides client-centric support from our offices in Dublin, Cork, and Waterford.
Our team is talented, dynamic and customer-focused, supported by an inclusive and fast-paced company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to enjoy working on some of the most challenging projects across a multitude of industries.
Send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage the accounts function for Radius Holdings and its constituent companies
- Production of monthly management accounts, variance analysis versus budget, gross margin analysis, etc.
- Prepare annual budgets for the Group, broken down by company/department
- Manage the accounts receivable and payables functions
- Ensure finance systems are robust, efficient/streamlined, compliant and support current and future activities.
- Liaise with external agencies on all financial entities, including external auditors and banks.
- Provide input in reducing overheads, increasing gross margin, improved utilization within the engineering teams by working closely with Technical, Marketing and Sales directors
- Manage the financial integration of future third-party accusations
- Manage the finance team including recruitment, real-time reviews, KPIs, training and development
- Qualified accountant with 5 years plus experience
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and Sage.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines/KPIs
- Effective team management skills
- Self-starter, problem solver with an ambition to succeed