Choo Choo Fun Days
Choo Choo Fun Days are Back! Every Sunday in July and August from 12noon to 5pm children are invited to meet Honey Bear and Barry Bear at Kilmeadan Station before the train journey. Shake their hands, get a hug and have a photo taken with the friendly bears. Trips depart on the hour from Kilmeadan Station.
Find out more at https://www.wsvrailway.ie/event/choo-choo-fun-days/
Every Thursday from 6th July to 24th August from 7pm to 9pm
- 7pm : Arrive to a prosecco and strawberry reception with live music
- 7.30pm : Train drivers will show you to your private compartment on the train.
- Enjoy a picnic box of full of delicious seasonal and locally produced culinary delights from award winning Grow HQ Café.
- This is the only train trip that journey the full length of the line from Kilmeadan to Bilberry
- Price €35.00 per adult €16.00 per child
- Must be booked in advance. Special dietary requirements catered for.
Find out more at https://www.wsvrailway.ie/event/sunset-express/
No Car .... No Problem
Your guests can now visit Waterford Suir Valley Railway and Mount Congreve Gardens by public transport
- Board the Bus Éireann Portlaw Bus ( Route 354) departing from the Clock Tower, The Quays, Waterford City
- Inform the driver their destination is Waterford Suir Valley Railway, Kilmeadan Station
- Must be booked in advance individually at each attraction